Monday, December 16, 2013

A bit Shabby and Chic.....


Good morning everyone! 
I am very excited to share with you today a special project I made.
I have used 3 adorable images on my wooden blocks.
* Look close at the letter O to see a pic of the real dolls ! *


I have tons more photos on my blog if you want to hop on over and get a closer look.

I also have some Paper Nest Doll Stamps up for blog candy. If you want hop on over to my blog and follow the rules to win.

You can click HERE to be taken to my blog.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!
Don't forget you can get these adorable images HERE!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much Janiel! These are stunnnning!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful ... such a lovely idea ... x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is awesome Janiel. Love all embellishments, images and cute pic of real little dolls. :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs