Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter Bonnet Avery

Good Morning Dolls!

It's Lori Ann here.. 
I hope ya'll are doing great on this 
Sunday, its been awhile that I have posted here,
I have been busy on the challenge blog go take a look. 
There was an spot open here this month so I took it.....

Today I am going to share Easter Bonnet Avery 
with Easter around the corner she perfect.
I colored her with copics, I think she is adorable!




Here my Card......


If you would like to see more views go to my blog 
and have a look...
Its been my pleasure to post here again
I'll be back soon....
Have a Wonderful Day Dolls!









1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card. I absolutely LOVE the colors!!! On my screen it looks like a peachy color and that is so pretty for spring. Love this adorable Easter bonnet Avery image. she is so cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs