Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Aristocrat Emma

Hello Everyone, and welcome to the Paper Nest!


I am Julie! This is my first Inspirational Post for the Main Blog. I am so happy to be here and show you my card using Aristocrat Emma!




 

Aristocrat Emma, is gorgeous and perfect for a Christmas Card.

 Since it is July, I thought a Christmas in July Card was in order!

 

 

 

 

I have coloured my image with Letraset Tria Markers and ProMarkers,

 in shades of Pink and Green.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to join in the MarkerPOP and Paper Nest Dolls blog hop that is happening!



Pop on over the MarkerPOP blog to start the hop.  You wont be sorry, there are gorgeous projects to see and wonderful prizes to be won! 

 


I would love for you to drop by my Blog!

Have a wonderful Day!

Hugs Julie xox



1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs