Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pop Star Ellie

Thought I would make a card using Pop Star Ellie.  I wanted to try
to do a two toned hair color and of course, pink made its way into the card.
The animal print paper was screaming to be used when I saw the print on the 
shirt and leggings.  
I so enjoy coloring pleats and folds to try and get depth into the image.
I think I succeeded.  I made a flower from the Melissa Frances zipper trim I bought
at the Ontario Expo and used the resin stars of hers that were included in my 
Design Team package.   
I hope I inspired you to create a card of your own.  Why not try coloring two
toned hair too!  It was fun!  You can find Pop Star Ellie here!  Come on!
Sing your song!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs