Saturday, March 25, 2017

Emma with Teddy

Good Morning crafty peeps, thanks for stopping by today.  Hope your Saturday is going well and you are getting some crafty time in.  Raquel here, I'm sharing a  cute project using Nurse Emma and Teddy by The Papernest Dolls.  Oooohhhh she is sooo adorable and that teddy bear OMG.  You can pick up this cutie now in the store here.    I decided to create a tissue box holder for this project.   I colored nurse emma and teddy with my copics.   I love the way this project turned out,  nurse emma with teddy was perfect!




You can find more details of this project on my blog.  Definitely check out Nurse Emma and teddy in the store.  Don't forget to share your Papernest Dolls projects with us over on the Papernest Dolls Inspiration Facebook page.    That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs