Sunday, July 23, 2017

Avery with Coffee

Hello friends, Happy Sunday to you.  Racquel here to share a card using Avery with Coffee.  She is one of my favorite images in the store.  I am a huge coffee addict and when Christine released her earlier this year I was super excited.  She comes with or without glasses so you have an option on which you prefer.  I decided to select with glasses.   I created this card using digital papers from stash.  I colored Avery using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut a heart out and added the sentiment.  I love the way this card turned out, make sure you pick her up in the shop.  



Thanks for stopping by today, check out the shop for this and other cute stamps.  Have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs