Sunday, May 20, 2018

Owen with Frog - Tina Goodwin

Hello all! I am back from a little time off from Papernest Dolls. With remodeling my craftroom, my son graduating from high school, and family here visiting, we have been crazy busy. 

It is so good to be back! I have missed coloring these adorable images! 

I decided to get back into creating using Owen with Frog


This is such an adorable image! I especially love the frog. 

I colored the image with Copic markers and used La-La Land Craft Dies to embellish the card. 

Thank you for stopping by to visit! Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
                             Tina Goodwin DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs