Saturday, June 23, 2018

A Paper Nest Dolls Beach Scene with Sean!!

Hello and welcome back!! Sean here and I wanted to share with you another project I made using the SUPER cute new release images for June. I used a few images here to build a scene. 

From the new release there is, Ellie with Starfish and Emma with Unicorn Floatie!! They are SOOO cute!! 

I did it as a slider card, so Ellie will move over to play with the sandcastle and Emma will jump in the water with her floatie on!!


And with a little push, everyone is in their places hehehehe!


I hope you enjoyed and pop on over to my personal blog, Scrappy Boy to see more Paper Nest Dolls!!


1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs