Friday, August 24, 2018

Builder Owen....

Hello everyone......

Before I show you todays card, I want to say sorry that i've been quiet lately on the blog, and haven't had a new project in a few days.
It's been so crazy here...between driving 22 hours to the Scrapbook Expo show in Schaumburg, Illinois (which was fabbbb!! ) , the kids going back to school, and I had a few health issues ( anemia got so low i needed a transfusion ) . I am home now and trying to get things back to normal...of course my normal is still a little crazy, that's life with 6 children..hahaha! 

Now back to todays crafty creation.....
 I wanted to show you this sweet boy card using Builder Owen...isn't this card adorable?! I love the little tools, and the metal piece....looks like he is ready to start his project, lol =)

Enjoyxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs