Friday, December 21, 2018

Paper Nest Dolls - Back to School Ellie

Hi everyone today I wanted to share with you the gorgeous back to school Ellie Digi stamp.  I have made her for a teacher friend.  I have coloured her using copic markers.  The paper is already printed to I matched my copics to the paper, I had a bathing stamp which I placed around the image.  I have used liquid pearls as accents.  As most of my dolls I always do a liquid glue over the eyes so when you see the card in real life the eyes are always shiny.  I have also applied this to the apple.

If you like the images please pick her up here,
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Lynsey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs