Wednesday, January 16, 2019

ice cream cravings

Paper Nest Dolls - Ice Cream Cravings

Hi everyone, today I wanted to show you a card I made for a friend going on maternity leave.  I love the image and have coloured her in copics.  I have used stamping up retired DSP and the card is the new colours of granny green apple and highland heather.  I have used one of their retired stamps for the flowers and a liliofthevally sentiment.  I have just popped on some diamonties for a touch of sparkle.

Please come and join in our monthly challenge blog, we love to see what you make.

If you want to purchase her pop on this link here...




Thanks for stopping by, Lynsey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs