Thursday, February 28, 2019

Forever Friends

Well, February is over.... can you even believe it?  I can't.  Time is FLYING by for me right now.

I wanted to take a moment and slow things down and think about why I am where I'm at in my life.  The one word that kept coming to mind is "friends."  So I chose to use the "Friends Forever" image for my project today.


I used an awesome piece of paper from Doodlebug designs and I also used a piece of vellum and some Oxide inks to make the background.  Then I added some die cut sentiments and a little bit of bling.  I wanted these adorable girls to be the start of the show, so I tried to stay pretty simple.  If you know me, you know that I don't do pastel colors, I like to use  BOLD and BRIGHT colors when I make cards.  I guess it's just part of my charm.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Take a moment to thank your friends for bing... well, your friends! Lol! Hope you have an amazing March! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs