Friday, March 29, 2019

koala with butterfly

Paper Nest Dolls - Koala with Butterfly

I love this image, I think is just adorable as we don't have Koalas native here in WA but have lots of kangaroos at the the end of the street.

I have coloured the image using copics and have matched up some Australian paper.

I hope you like him too, please click on the link to lead you straight to the store, and don't forget to come and see us on the paper nest dolls challenge blog, we love to see your creations.



Well G'Day Mates, catch ya lol, thats what my kids would say and me....have a lovely day my crafting buddies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs