Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Egg Coloring Lulu - by Tina Goodwin

Good morning! Back with another Easter card. 


This is EGG COLRING LULU. Isn't she adorable?!?

I found this Easter paper in my stash of scraps. I love it when I can put scraps to use. I've been working on using scraps instead of new papers. Sometimes it's easier than others.

Copic markers used...
Dress and Bow: V09, V04, V01
Paint Brush: R39, R35, C1, C3, C5, C6, C8, C10
Egg: BG78, BG75, BG72, Y17, Y15, Y11
Apron and Leggings: W6, W3, W1
Shoes: W10, W8, W6

Once again, I used dies from La-La Land Crafts.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Hugs,
        Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs