Thursday, May 30, 2019

Salty Kisses and Starfish Wishes | Made by Jen

Hi everyone! Jen here today... to share more inspiration from the new summer collection! I used Emma with Starfish for this get well card. You can also find the red rubber stamp here.


I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut Emma with scissors. Everything else is ink blended or stamped with distress oxide inks (fossilized amber, wild honey, spiced marmalade, candied apple, and peacock feathers)


The sentiment is computer generated using a font in my collection. For more details, please visit my blog, Haystack Cards.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs