Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sewing Avery by Noelene

Hi all 
Noelene here today sharing a card I made using one of the new release images called Sewing Avery. I have used this image to create an apron themed card for my daughters 12th Birthday. Unlike her mother she loves to sew haha.




I cut the apron shape card using a file from the Silhouette Store.




Image is coloured with Copics & lots of embellishments were added to finish card.




Sewing Avery is available in rubber which can be found here & in digital format which can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs