Monday, August 26, 2019

New Release "Be Merry" Inspiration from Vicki!

Hello PND friends! :)  It's Vicki here today to share a card I made using one of the ADORABLE new mid-month release images today!  So be sure to check them out in the store as they're available now!  Making this festive card really put me in the mood for Christmas!  :)

This little cutie called Elf  with Jack-n-Box was sooo fun to color up with my Copic markers!  
I have also used some gel pens to color up the shimmery parts of the toy too!

I cut her out with a stitched rectangle die and layered her onto some red cardstock.  I've found some coordinating green dotted papers to go with her and added a strip of glittery silver cardstock along with some ribbon, twine and fun festive embellishments.  I white heat embossed a sentiment to go along the edge of the image and popped her up over the card.

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!  Please be sure to come back for more inspiration and join us over on the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Group too!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vicki, love the papers, colored image, stitched frame and fabulous design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs