Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Princess with Rose by Noelene

Hi all
Noelene here today sharing a card I made using the gorgeous image Princess with Rose.




She is just one of the princess stamps in the Fairytales Collection that was released in April.  I can promise you it will be hard to pick just one! If you're like me then you won't be able to resist them, so check out the bundle deal in Paper Nest Dolls store!




I coloured her with Copics & didn't go crazy with embellishments as the image is gorgeous enough on its own!


Princess with Rose is available in rubber which can be found here & digi format which can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs