Sunday, January 17, 2021

Raccoon Smooch - Hugs & Kisses

Hello! Betty here with a cute Valentine's Day card.Valentine's Day cards are my favorite cards to make. I love using hearts and red is my favorite color. I am using one of my favorite stamps from Paper Nest Dolls called Raccoon Smooch. This stamp comes in a set of three stamps in red rubber or you can buy this particular one in digital format. 



I used Copic markers to color this stamp. So easy to color since it's only two color blends, gray and red! Colors are listed below.


Copic markers used:
Gray: W6, W5, W4, W3, W1, Blender
White: W3, W1, Blender
Red: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11

This is a 6" x 6" card. I matted this card with patterned paper that I've had in my stash for years. I used heart dies and cut out a few different size hearts, a bow die, and a paper doily. No bow die? Just use ribbon. I typed up the sentiment, Hugs & Kisses, using MS-Word and printed it out. 


A fun, quick, and easy card to make and mass produce and the stamp makes it the cutest Valentine's Day card! Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs