Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Lulu with Daffodil - by Cat

 Hi Everyone! 

Here today to share this very cute and adorable 'Lulu with Daffodil' 

Which you can purchase here as a digi and here as a stamp 

She is perfect for the spring time birthday or Easter card! 


Lulu has been coloured with Promarkers and I have also coloured her a beautiful scene to live in! 

I have die cut some backing papers and bunting. The sentiment is a stamp with I have places on to a die cut tag. 

I have also die cut a flower and a tag to add to the sentiment tag. 

To complete i added some gems and acrylic dots. 

I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs