Saturday, November 6, 2021

Christmas Pajamas!!!

 

Hi Crafty Friends,
This cutie already has her Christmas pajamas out! This is Emma in Reindeer PJs from Paper Nest Dolls. I just love Christmas pajamas my favorite are ones I got from my dad that have robots on them. I included some pictures of me and my sister in our Christmas pajamas below.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What are your favorite pajamas?
A: Me? I currently wear shorts and a t-shirt but I used to love decorative ones.

 

Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls Emma in Reindeer PJs
Pattern Paper
My Favorite Things Double Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs