Friday, February 3, 2023

My Love Potion Card

 

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing My Love Potion No. 9 Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Love Potion Avery from the Love Potion Set. This Set includes 3 stamps which are Love Potion Amara, Love Potion Avery, and the Love Potion.

The Details of My Card

For my card, I decided to create a fun faux shaker card. I have been wanting to make one for a while and thought this would a perfect card for it! My card is super easy and fast to make!

For those of you who don’t know what a faux shaker card is, I used a clear envelope over my project. I then added my shaker bits to the bag and sealed it. Easy peasy!

I love the Valentine Doodlebug paper that I used for the backdrop of my card. The sentiment piece was also from the Doodlebug paper pad, and I just framed it with my colour scheme.

Since I added sequins and hearts as my shaker pieces, I decided to go simple with the other embellishments. I added layered die cut hearts to one corner of the sentiment with a heart gem on top.

The Love Potion Set comes with the Love Potion by itself. So, I coloured it like the one Avery is holding and added it to another corner of the sentiment.

The finishing touch was Glossy Accents to her glasses and beaker and Stickles to the hearts in the potions.

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04/R20
Hair: E49/E47/E44/E43/E42
Reds: R85/R83/R81
Pinks: R81/R83/R85
Blues: B000/B00

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Love Potion Card:

Love Potion Set, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Love Bugs 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Detailed Hearts Die, Stampin’ Up!
Two of Hearts Dies, Cheery Lynn Designs
Clear Medium Envelopes, Stampin’ Up!
Love Affair Sparkletz Embellishments, Buttons Galore & More
Peppermint Jazz Sparkletz Embellishments, Buttons Galore & More
Rouge Sequins, Craft Medley
Marshmallow Premium Sequins, 28 Lilac Lane
Valentine Day Stickers, Recollections
Glossy Accents, Ranger
Star Dust Stickles, Ranger
White Gelly Roll Pen, Sakura
Basic White, Real Red, and Polished Pink Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card for Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs