Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Down on the Farm Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Design Team Inspiration Card using Down on the Farm Bundle by Paper Nest Dolls. This card would be great for Father's Day! This bundle comes with 15 digital stamps including 5 dolls, horse, cow, pig, ewe, chicken coop, tractor, hay, corn, sunflowers and so many more. I created another slimline card using this bundle which I will link at the end of this post.

The Details of My Card

For my card, I decided to create a mini slimline card with a farm scene that revolved around the characters that I coloured with my Copic markers. Aren’t they just the cutest!

The Farm Scape dies were perfect for my scene. I die cut the dies multiple times to get the variation in colours of the barn, tractor and trees and pieced them together. Once that was done, I layered the Fun on the Farm papers for the sky and grasses to complete my scene. All I needed to add were the characters.

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Farmer Boy
Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04
Hair: E57/E43/E53
Shirt/Boots: YG67/YG63/YG03
Overalls: B26/B23/B12
Hat: E35/E33/E31/YG67/YG63/YG03
Pitchfork: C4/C3

Cow
Hide: E27/E25/E23/C3/C0/0/R20
Hair: C3/C0
Hoofs: C6/C4/C3
Horns: E41/E40/0

Horse
Coat: E29/E27/E25/E23
Mane/Hoofs: C6/C4/C3

--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Down on the Farm Card:

Down on the Farm Bundle, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Fun on the Farm 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Echo Park Paper Co.
Farm Scape Dies, Sugar Pea Designs
Slimline Grassy Hillside Borders Dies, Lawn Fawn
Soft Suede, Real Red, Granny Apple Green and Basic Black Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 6” x 3.5”

--------------------------

This is the other card that I created using the Down on the Farm Bundle. To view it, please click here.

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Down on the Farm Bundle by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are adorable, Laurie! Your coloring and farm scenes are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs