Saturday, December 30, 2023

Elf Avery with Candy Cane & Reindeer Ellie with Ornament

 Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene here today, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am just popping in to share 2 more Christmas cards before we ring in the new year.

Today I am sharing some D.T. inspiration for The Paper Nest Dolls & Xpress-It, using the digital stamps called Elf Avery with Candy Cane & Reindeer Ellie with Ornament, and some glitter deco tape.




For my cards I have created a 5x7 mat base. I then coloured my images & trimmed to size. For my Elf Avery card I cut a strip of paper slightly smaller than my base & stuck down 2 strips of each colour of Glitter Deco Tape. I then glued die cut letters on top to make my "MERRY" sentiment. You can see a video of how I did this on Instagram here.

For my Reindeer Ellie card it was the same process using only one strip of the Glitter Deco Tape then after adding the Glitter Deco Tape I ran my cardstock through the die cutting machine using some bauble dies. I then added some glitter thread & gems to embellish.




Copics:
Clothes & Candy Cane: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, RV00, RV63, RV66, BG10, BG15
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 
Hair: E30, E33, E35, E37




Copics:
Clothes & Baubel: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, RV00, RV63, RV66, BG10, BG15
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20 
Cat & Shoes: C00, C1, C2, C4, C9
Hair: E41, E43, E44


Elf Avery with Candy Cane is available in digital stamp here




Reindeer Ellie with Ornament available in digital stamp here & rubber stamp here.




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x  


1 comment:

  1. Elf Avery is adorable, love the copic coloring. Thanks for commenting and playing along with our Word Art Wednesday blog hop! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs