Thursday, February 15, 2024

Amara with Donut by Noelene

 Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls


 I have made a birthday card using the super sweet image called "Amara with Donut".




 I created my card on a 5"x7" base with some pretty sprinkled patterned paper in the background. After printing & colouring my image I created some donuts to embellish, using a die set & stuck them all over the paper. Now let me tell you, yes all of those sprinkles were individually glued on, one by one! Phew! You can say I bit off more than I could chew, "no pun intended", haha. Although I love how it turned out in the end and I think it was worth every sprinkle. What do you think?




Copics:
Donut: E31, E33, E35, RV09, Y08, G09, B04, R81, R83, R85
Clothes & Shoes: Y02, Y04, Y08, RV21, RV23, RV25
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E51, E55, E57, E59



 
Amara with Donut is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs