Thursday, March 7, 2024

Avery with Cross by Noelene

  Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls




I have made a Holy Communion card using the super sweet image called Avery with Cross
I created my layout on a 6x6 base & added lots of dies cuts & flowers for my card




Copics:
Flowers: R81, R83, R85, YG41, YG45
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Dress: W0, W1, W2
Cross: C0, C2, C3



 
Avery with Cross is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




Supplies:
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Paper: Maja Design - Sofiero
Accessories: Spellbinders Elegant Ovals & Fall Foliage Dies, Leane Creatief Special Occasion 1 Dies, Magnolia Doohickey Heart Swirl Dies, Scrapiniec Host Chipboard, WOC Flowers


For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs