Sunday, August 11, 2024

You are Super (Mario, Luigi, Peach)

Hi Crafty Friends,
Paper Nest Dolls has the most DARLING new release featuring all the characters from the Mario Brothers Nintendo Game. It's called Plumber Brothers & Company. I remember how excited I would get to go to friend's houses who had Nintendo so I could play this game! I used Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach for my slimline card.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Which is your favorite Mario character?
A: Me? I love Toad, he is such a cute mushroom





Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls Plumbers Brothers and Company

1 comment:

  1. Do you know when this will be available for purchase? When I click the link it says the Shopify store is unavailable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs