Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Card with Graduation Ellie

Hi Fellow Scrappers!
This is Valerie here,  and today I'm really excited to be writing my first post for The Paper Nest Dolls blog!

I  just love working with the stamp images that we have, and this one is NO exception - Graduation Ellie is the perfect stamp image for this time of year, as a lot of us prepare for graduations coming up. So without further adieu, here's Graduation Ellie in her finest!




The card is 6" x 6", and is loaded with all kinds of goodies. I used Copic markers to color her. You can find the details on my blog, of which colors I used and what the other products are that worked so well with Ellie

I hope you've been inspired to start those graduation cards, because alas, it will be here before you know it! 

Also, don't forget to check out our Challenge Blog to see our second challenge, Happy, Happy Birthday! We have a wonderful prize with lots of yummy goodies! 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I enjoyed making the card, and writing about it, too! Glad you like her :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job Val, the card is amazing.... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's a very cute graduation card. With some inspirational graduation messages, that can make a good gift for the graduates.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs