Saturday, September 9, 2017

Avery with Pumpkin

Hello friends, we made it to the weekend!  Hopefully you have something fun planned this weekend. Racquel with you today to share  a cute fall project featuring Avery with pumpkin.  I created a fauex crate to hold fall potpourri.  My inspiration came from a post I saw on Pinterest and knew Avery with pumpkin would be perfect for this project.

I colored the image using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I die cut some pumpkins and colored them in using my copics.  I used the new Amber Moon paper from Prima to create this project.  I just love this paper collection, perfect for the fall season.   I die cut the fence and bird house and added them to the front of this crate.  I added the image to the front along with the pumpkins to finish the crate off.



I love this crate basket and it makes for cute fall decor in my craft room.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend.  We will chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs