Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ellie with Scarecrow - by DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning everyone! I am in the mood for Fall. 

For today's project I used Ellie with Scarecrow . I love this image! 


I colored her quite awhile ago and have been dying to put her on a card. I finally had a chance to do that, thanks to hunting season! Hunting season keeps my husband pretty occupied. Hahaha...I get so much more done! But I sure do miss him while he is away.


 

I found this adorable Fall paper at the local Stamp Store. They always have the cutest papers. 


The papers are from Carta Bella. I think I'll be checking out some more of their papers!
The tiny little leave are cut with a Paper Smooches die. I love how small they are.  After cutting them out I inked them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
                     Tina Goodwin



6 comments:

  1. What a great card, Tina! Thanks for joining us at Createful Heart Digis & Designs. Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project! I really love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Createful Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project! I really love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Createful Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable project! I really love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Createful Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs