Saturday, February 24, 2018

Cupcake Amara

Hello PND friends,  hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Racquel here to share a birthday tag using Cupcake Amara.  I just love creating projects with Amara, she is such a cutie.  I used papers from doodlebug cream and sugar collection.  I love the color combination in this paper collection.    I colored her up using copics and cut her out using a stitched circle die.  I layered a scalloped circle die cut behind the image along with the fringed banner.  I added the sentiment to the bottom of the tag to finish it off.




That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Check out the papernest dolls store for this and other cute images you can create with.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs