Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Princess Avery with a Frog

Good morning crafty friends! Did you see the new releases from this month?!
I am in love with every one of them! The Princess Avery w/ Frog is my favorite. 

I am here to share a card I made with one of the new releases. Of course I had to use 


I found this adorable frog paper on Etsy. You can pretty much find digital paper for any occasion/theme imaginable on Etsy. 


I colored Princess Avery w/ Frog with Copic markers. I am so happy with how her dress turned out. I'd say this is one of my best colorings to date. 



Copic markers 
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair: E31, E51, E50
Dress: YG07, YG11

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a craftastic day!

Hugs,
           Tina DT


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and that froggy background paper really sets it off. Such a refreshing card, to see all the green tones on it. Wonderful and magical!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs