Monday, March 26, 2018

Elephant PARTY!!!!!!!

Hello my Crfater friends!!!!!!

Today I have a mini (I really mean mini LOL) album for you. There's only enough space for 3 photos or maybe 4 if you put some on the back too, but  is a Card Mini-Album to gift a friend...

This project was inspired by the talented Tamara and you can see the tutorial here.

For this project I coloured one of the newest images called Elephant Party (March Collection 2018). Image was coloured using Distress ink pads and Markers.
I hope you´re like it ❤






I send wishes for love, joy, and crafty inspiration!!!!

Hugs
Irene Mendes

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs