Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ellie with Cloves

Hello Friends, Happy Saturday to you.  Racquel here to share with you a easel card using   Papernest Dolls Ellie with Cloves.  Since today is St. Patrick's Day, I decided to create a card using this cutie.  I just love the way this card turned out.

I used simple stories St. Patrick's Day paper collection to create this card.  I colored the image using my copics and some clouds the background using a cloud stencil. I cut her out using  stitched rectangle die.  I layered the image using a rectangle scalloped die.  I then added the four leaf clover banner to the bottom of the card.    I finished the card off by adding the 3D sentiment to prop the card up.


Thanks for stopping today, don't forget to check out the shop for this and other cute images.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs