Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Letters to North Pole by Cat

Hi everyone!

Cat here with some DT inspiration using the Image 'Letters to North Pole' one of my favourites! 
which you can get as a  - digital image - Here 
- Rubber Stamp - Here


She has been coloured with Promarkers, and as its Christmas a bit of glitter. I hand stitched around the coloured image after using Tonic Studio 'Stitch Square Die'!  I have used papers from Tulip Christmas' from Papermania and some stamped sentiment, images and a created post card (in Word) distressed with Tim Holts Distress ink 'Vintage Photo'. I finally completed the card with some lace, ribbon and paper flower and leaves. 

I hope you like it!

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs