Friday, December 20, 2019

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning! So, I started coloring some of the newly released Christmas mini stamps. I may be addicted! They make perfect cards. 

For today's card I decided to color the NORTH POLE MINI REINDEER


I colored him to look like Rudolph. I used Copic marker R30 to give the illusion of a shinning nose. 

Do you know what the difference is between a caribou and a reindeer? A caribou is wild and reindeer has been raised domesticly. Otherwise, they are the same animal. 

I learned that several years ago after moving here to Alaska. There is a reindeer farm not far from where we live. They teach people all about reindeer. You can feed them and even pet them. 


I think this just might be my favorite Christmas card this year. 

All dies used are from La-La Land Crafts. 

Copic markers used...
E43, E42, E41, E40, E29, E25, E33, E31, W10, W8, R29, R22, R20, R30

Dies used...

Thank you for stopping by to visit! Have a great day! 

Hugs, 
        Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs