Thursday, June 30, 2022

It's a Sweet Celebration

Hi PND Fans! Betty here today. I have several summer birthday celebrations to attend and this card is for one of the birthday girls. I used the adorable Paper Nest Dolls stamp called Lulu with Sundae. It comes in red rubber and digital formats. I used the digital format so that I can make the image the size I needed to fit onto this shaker card.


To make this side-folding A2 card, I first printed the digital stamp, colored it with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out. 

Copic markers used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Hair: E39, E37, E35, E33, Y18
Purple: V28, V25, V22
Brown: E25, E23, E21
Pink: RV14, RV13, RV11
Red: R37, R35, R22
White: T3, T1, 0
Blue: B01, B00, B000

For the background, I used a stencil from my stash with Distress Oxide inks in Dusty Concord and Spun Sugar. I used the A2 Stitched Scalloped Edge Die from Scrappy Boy Stamps to cut out this panel.


I created the shaker using Shaker Basics Set #1 from Stamp Anniething. I inked the frame of the shaker using Distress Oxide ink in Dusty Concord. The sequins are from Hobby Lobby and the clay shaker bits are from Stamp Anniething. Before adhering the shaker, I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from Simon Says Stamp. I used double-sided tape to adhere Lulu onto the shaker. 

I used a double-stitched rectangular die to cut out a mat out of white cardstock and adhered it to a A2 side folding white card base. I then adhered the card front onto the mat and the card was finished.


Thank you for stopping by today! Please give this card a try. So fun and easy to make. Have a wonderful and creative day! Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs