Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Joy to the World Card

 Joy to the World Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Joy to the World Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Penguin Joy.

The Details of My Card

The Penguin Joy digital stamp comes horizontal, but I thought it would be fun to fussy cut them out and place them vertical like the penguin is balancing the letters. Then, I decided to create a slimline shaker card! Who doesn’t love a fun shaker card!

The slimline cloud die was perfect backdrop for my scene! I just had to add a snowbank that the penguin could balance on and that I could stamp my sentiment. Of course, I had to have some die cut snowflakes falling like on the DSP and to mirror the snowflake sequins. To add more shimmer, I adhered rhinestones to the centre of the die cut snowflakes.

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Letter J:
Reds: R29/R24/R24/R22
Whites: C3/C1/C0


Penguin:
Black Feathers: C9/C7/C5/C4
White Feathers: C3/C1/C0/R20
Hat: R29/R24/R24/R22
Hat Trim: C3/C1/C0/Star Dust Stickles
Beak/Feet: YR12/Y38/Y35/Glossy Accents


Letter Y:
Reds: R29/R24/R24/R22
Greens: G99/G94/G21


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Joy to the World Card:

Penguin Joy, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Snowflake Splendor Design Series Paper, Stampin’ Up!
Window Sheet, Stampin’ Up!
Slimline Cloud Die Set, Whimsy Stamps
Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders, Lawn Fawn
Frosted Flurries Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Peace & Bright Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up!
Snowflake Sequins, Stampin’ Up!
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Glossy Accents, Ranger
Star Dust Stickles, Ranger
Foam Adhesive Strips, Stampin’ Up!
Basic White, Balmy Blue and Misty Moonlight Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 3 ½” x 8 ½””

Stamp Size: 3” Tall

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card for Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs