Monday, November 14, 2022

'Twas the Night Before Christmas by Noelene

 Hello crafty friends, Noelene with you today!

Today is the day of another new release from the Paper Nest Dolls. It is called Christmas Eve & is a Christmas build a nest bundle, so I am showcasing a card I made using some of the elements.




Once I was happy with how my scene looked I printed it out & coloured with Copics. I then cut layers of cardstock to create a 5x7 card.

For my scene I have used the fireplace, sleeping kitty, presents, stockings & Santa from the bundle. When I put the images together it reminded me of one of my favourite all time Christmas books, so I created the sentiment on my computer using the first verse. 




Copics:
Santa & Stockings: C5, R22, R24, R27, R29, W00, W0, W1, W2, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, E35, Y18
Mantle & Presents: C5, R22, R24, R27, R29, E35, Y18
Candles: YR09, Y15, E50, E51, E53, E55
Fireplace: W1, W3, W4, W5, W6
Cat:C0, C1, C3, C4, R30




The bundle comes with 11 digital stamps to make the perfect scene on your projects.




The Christmas Eve is available in digi here


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs