Friday, March 24, 2023

Avery with Watering Can & Bird House by Noelene

Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene here today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Autumn has started here in Australia but it is the beginning of Spring in some parts of the world. I am already dreaming of the warmer months & my favourite season of the year, where the flowers are starting to bloom & I get to play in my garden patch. 




For todays card I have combined 2 different images together to create a Spring themed scene. I have used Avery with Watering Can & Bird House. I have created a 5"x7" base & shaded the background of my image. I kept it fairly simple & only added sprinkle to embellish as this card was very colourful.




Copics:
Clothes: RV 02, RV04, RV06, Y13, Y15, Y18
Flowers: RV02, RV04, RV06, G02, G09
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E47, E49
Hat & Bird House: E30, E31, E33, E35
Watering Can: V01, V04, V06
Bunny: C0, C2, R20




Avery with Watering Can is available digital stamp here & Bird House is available digital stamp here.





Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs