Monday, March 27, 2023

Will Work for CARROTS

Hi PND Fans! Betty here on the blog. Easter is just two weeks away so I’m getting my final Easter cards done today. I just love using digital stamps so that I can make the image the size I need. Today’s 5x5 card features the adorable digital stamp from Paper Nest Dolls called Will Work For Carrots. This stamp is also available in a red rubber stamp. I’m keeping the cards clean and simple since I’ll be making several of these cards. 


I printed the image 2-3/4”W x 3” H and colored it with Copic markers in the following colors:

White: N3, N1, 0
Pink: RV52, RV00
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32
Orange: YR04, YR02
Blue Green: BG13, BG23, BG11, BG000
Brown: E33, E31, E30
Green: YG07, YG05, YG01


I used the yellow patterned paper from Echo Park Welcome Spring and the pink patterned paper from Carta Bella Flora No. 4 to create the mats for the card.

The polka dot papers for the flowers, leaves, and butterfly are from PhotoPlay Say it With Stamps by Becky Moore. I used older flower and butterfly dies from Sizzix, but I don’t have the exact name of the set. These dies were given to me by a friend.


This is a fun, fast, and easy card to make for Easter. I hope you give this one a try!



Thank you for stopping by. Have a Happy Easter! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs