Monday, April 3, 2023

My Hoppy Easter Card 

 

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing My Hoppy Easter Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Bunny Wagon

The Details of My Card

I coloured this cutie with my Copic markers in bright Easter colours to match my Easter paper.

For my card, I decided to create several flags using the different papers in varying sizes at the top left and bottom right. I used my punch to create my flags in the different widths.

The white background already had a texture to it, but I used a ruler and a multi liner to draw lines along the edges to add even more interest.

To highlight my focal point, I added a stitched circle in pink behind the Bunny Wagon.

The sentiment was stamped, and die cut with a stitched banner die which was cut off at the edge to match the other flags.

Star Dust Stickles was added to the heart on her dress. The only other embellishment was a scattering of sequins.

--------------------------

Copic Markers

Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Hair: E37/E35/E33/E31
Pink: R85/R83/R81 
Green: YG17/YG13/YG11
Bunny Ears: W5/W3/W1/R83/R81
Wagon: E39/E37/E35/E33 
Handle: C6/C4/C3
Wheels: C9/C6/C4
Bunny 1: W5/W3/W1/R83/R81/R20
Bunny 2: E33/E31/E30/R83/R81/R20


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Hoppy Easter Card

Bunny Wagon, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Springtime 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Welcome Easter 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Echo Park paper Co.
Hoppy Easter 12” x 12” Sheet, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Purple Palisades, Bazzill Cardstock
Mono Canvas, Bazzill Cardstock
Hoppy Easter Stamp Set, Doodlebug Design Inc. 
VersaFine Ink, Onyx Black, Tsukineko
Banners Pick a Punch, Stampin’ Up!
Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin’ Up!
0.3 Black Multi Liner, Copic
Paper Snips, Stampin’ Up!
Sequins, From my Stash
Star Dust Stickles, Ranger

Finished card size: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”

Stamp Size: 4”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team Inspiration Card using Bunny Wagon by Paper Nest Dolls!


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs