Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Ellie with Flowers Mother's Day Card

Hello PND Fans! Betty here today. I am still working on my stash of Mother's Day cards. I just love making them with digital stamps. This card is made with the adorable Ellie with Flowers stamp from Paper Nest Dolls. If you're not into digital stamps, this also comes in red rubber


I printed the stamp at 3" high and let the width default. I made sure there was enough white space so that I could use an oval die to cut it out to fit an A6-sized card.


I colored the stamp with Copic markers in the following colors:

Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Hair: E25, E13, E34, E11,YR20, Y00
Purple: V06, V04, V01
Yellow: YR16, YR15, YR12
Green: G17, YG17, YG03
Blue: B18, B91
White: N3, N1, 0


After coloring the stamp, I cut it out using a stitched oval die from Gina Marie Designs then colored the sky using Distress Ink in Faded Jeans. Then I matted it with lavender cardstock that I cut out with a scalloped oval die from Gina Marie Designs. 

I used a flower embossing folder from my stash to put behind the lavender cardstock then adhered it onto the A6 card base.

To finish the card, I printed the Happy Mother's Day sentiment on my computer and trimmed it to fit the card and adhered it to the top of the card. 


Such a fun, easy, and cute card to make for Mother's Day. I hope you give this one a try!

Have a wonderful and creative day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs