Friday, January 31, 2014

Lollopop Ellie

Hello Patricia here and it's my turn to host the Paper Nest Dolls Blog and today I am showing this Box I altered and was showcased at The Paper Nest Dolls Booth at CHA Using Lollipop Ellie , Available at The Paper Nest Dolls Store.
I colored my image with Distress Reinkers, This was a really Sturdy box and I hate to throw good things away when I can find an Altering purpose for it!
Close up on the image, Love this cute image. I added glass effects to the lollipop for a real candy look!
A side view so you can see all the pretty flowers.....
Here is the box opened up, it even has a pretty shiny lining! Thanks for peeking!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs