Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF! Hi everyone, it's Valerie on the blog today, and hope you all survived the frigid weather most of us had this week in the States here! Brrrr! I don't know about you, but -50 degrees here in Chicago was a tad too chilly for my bones!

Today I'm featuring the lovely Aristocrat Emma on a card that obviously showcases my desire for Spring to arrive ;)


There are more images and a supply list over on my blog, ValByDesign. I'd LOVE it if you swung by and left me a Comment!

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Crafting! xo

7 comments:

  1. This was just amazingly beautiful hun!
    I was about to check it at your blog, but couldn't find it. LOVE the spring feeling ♥
    Take care in the cold.
    Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh rats! I hadn't set it to Live yet :( It went on at 5am Chicago time. It's there now! Thanks for the support!!

      Delete
  2. Wow...simply adorable. Love every lovely detail. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s adorable! I love the colors, and "smell" of spring!
    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! May spring come early!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs