Monday, January 20, 2014

Pregnant Mummy

Hi there! Today I wanted to show you a project that is very special to me, I made it last fall to Christine`s birthday, and right after she told us that she was being pregnant. I didn`t quite know when to post it, but today I`m filling in for one of the other DT girls  so it was the perfect time to publish it:-)

Hope you like it too! (And of course the inside was filled with chocolate:-))


I have used the stamp pregnant mummy colored with copics





Thanks for watching!
Eva

3 comments:

  1. This one reminds me of someone we all hold near and dear ;-) Beautiful work Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, this is so cute. I love the image and your coloring is wonderful. Such beautiful papers and that paper bow on the tag is great! I didn't know you were on this DT until today when I bought my first images and then went to the blog or get some ideas and saw this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs