Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Copic Hair Color 52...

Heather Huggins - The Paper Nest Dolls - Copic Hair Color

Hey everyone Heather here from Heather's Hobbie Haven.

Wow this is hair color 52.
That means I've been posting every Tuesday for a whole year.
I sure hope you had fun coloring with me.
I hope you started or are working on a swatch book of you're own.
I hope you found a few favorite colors to use.
But most of all I hope you use some of the colors we've done.

The order I colored her:

E29
E25
E33
E31
E50

I color from dark to light, but if you color from light to dark that's great to.
Just reverse the color order.

Thanks for joining me to color.
You can always head over to my blog Heather's Hobbie Haven
and see all the Hair colors there.
I've been adding new ones there since I've been posting here.
So there are a lot more to choose from.
Just look under 
Labels:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs