Saturday, June 21, 2014

Posh Princess by Katie Tate

Good Morning!
Today I have another card showcased here on the Paper Nest Dolls blog to share with you :)



Card Recipe:
Image - Posh Princess
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Fairytale Princess by The Paper Studio
Sentiment and Castle - Little Princess by Karen Foster
Flowers - Prima (large) and Recollections (small)
Glitter Dots - Recollections
Oval Die - Polynesian Sails Oval by Cheery Lynn Designs




The horse and carriage were on the sticker sheet I found and I thought they were a great embellishment for inside the card on the message mat.



Now I don't know so much about her being a "Posh Princess" I think with her Doc Martens she looks more like a "Punk Princess" but no matter what I still love her and hope that you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs