Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Senorita Ellie


Today is a very sad post for me today as it's my last one being a DT here at the Paper Nest Dolls. I have enjoyed my time immensely here and Christine is once of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your team for so long Christine and I know that you are going to go far.

Today I'm sharing with you my favourite doll of all time.... Senorita Ellie...


I mean who wouldn't love her?!?! Just look at those locks! I think you could change this stamp up a lot just by changing the dress colours.


She is just a must have for all of the little girls in your life. ..... ok and maybe big girls too ;)


Thank you so much for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs