Saturday, May 13, 2017

Amara with Lily

Hello crafty friends, Racquel here to share a card using Amara with lily that was released in the shop this month.    She is so cute and I just love her.   

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I then created a sky background using distress ink.  I cut the image out using a stitched rectangle die that I have in my stash.  I layered pattered paper behind the image called spring time by doodle bug.  I added a doily along with some wild orchid craft flowers around the image.  I then added some brads to the corners of the card for added dimension.  I added the word bead sentiment to the card that I had in my stash. 



That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute images.  Don't forget to check out the Facebook page where you can share your creations using The Papernest Dolls.  Have a Happy Crafty weekend!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs